【The harm of mycotoxin】
At present, mycotoxin pollution in feed is a global problem. Mycotoxins are absorbed by gastrointestinal tract of animals after ingestion, which can lead to immunosuppression, reproductive disorders, hepatobiliary damage, gene mutation, teratogenesis and carcinogenesis.
1. Mycotoxins can cause reproductive disorders of the population (reserve sows: pseudoestrus; breeding sows: low estrus rate and high return rate; mid pregnancy: stillbirth; late pregnancy: weak fetus, splayed feet; lactation: continuous estrus in sows, etc.)；
2. Mycotoxin can reduce the growth performance of livestock and poultry (decrease in intake or refusal to eat, slow down in weight gain, decrease in feed reward)；
3. Mycotoxins can inhibit the immune system of livestock and poultry (immunity decline, low resistance, poor drug efficacy, etc.).
Nano modified montmorillonite, modified aluminosilicate.
Qingmeibao Z is an adsorbent product developed by Hubei sanding science and Technology Co., Ltd. mainly for Zen, AFB1 and other mycotoxins, based on the understanding of the pollution status of corn gibberelline, a domestic feed material, and the harm of corn gibberelline to mammalian reproductive performance, using "nano ultra-fine powder purification" technology and "Nano ultra-fine activation modification" technology. This technology is listed as the advanced and applicable technology of mineral resource saving and comprehensive utilization by the Ministry of land and resources.
Qingmeibao Z has greatly purified the adsorption layer of Aluminosilicate by adopting the technology of "nano ultrafine powder purification", which is helpful to improve the adsorption site of the combination of aluminosilicate and mycotoxin; while "nano ultrafine activation modification" technology, It greatly increased and changed the amount and distribution of charge between the layers of aluminosilicate, changed the malpractice that natural aluminosilicate only adsorbed strong polar mycotoxin, and greatly improved its adsorption and detoxification ability to weak polar Fusarium toxin.
1. The results showed that AFB1, Zen and other mycotoxins could be adsorbed and fixed directionally, and the rates of adsorption and detoxification were 98% and 90% respectively;
【Usage and Dosage】
1. Prevention / Light pollution: 0.5~1.5kg/t；
2. Moderate / Severe pollution: 1.5~3.0kg/t；
3. Raw materials of mycotoxin adsorbent:80%。
【Term of validity】
Store in a well ventilated and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.